Peel and Stick Easy to apply & remove, not reusable
Full colour stickers supplied in premium matt digital vinyl and not suitable for silk/satin walls
Can be applied to most flat, clean surfaces - Not just walls
2 sheets each: 38 cm x 80 cm
Paw Patrol wall decals are a great way to add a little magic & style to your wall.
At PrintNow we have the highest quality wall designs you will find anywhere wall sticker will help you bring the great outdoors indoors.
Our paw patrol stickers collection includes the beautifully detailed individual characters They are totally non-toxic with water-based adhesive.
Once you have put them on your living room, hall, kitchen or bedroom wall, you can easily rearrange them into any design you see fit because, if removed carefully, they don't leave residue when you peel them off.
Simply peel & stick.
• Comes in 2 sheet : 38 cm x 80 cm
Material: Vinyl Paper
Application: Can be applied to any flat surfaces such as painted wall, ceiling, cupboard, furniture, glass, metal, wallpaper or even in the bathroom.
Features: High quality materials, eco-friendly, removable, can be wiped clean, easy to apply.
If the wall surface is freshly painted please allow at least 4 weeks drying time for the paint to completely harden.
1. When you receive the decal in a postal tube, lay it out flat for few days before use
2. Clean the surface with a DRY cloth to ensure free from dust and oil
3. Position the sticker to desired place. Touch as little as the sticker side as possible
4. Rub firmly with a credit card to eliminate all the air bubble until fully adhere to the wall Repeat the process 2-3 times after 1 hour
Walls painted with matt paint = good surface for stickers (majority of the time glue is not required)
Walls painted with oil based paint, = Not good surface (glue may be required)
We recommend you use a good suitable adhesive or a good glue stick around the edges of the stickers to eliminate the issue.
||370 x 0.2 x 38 cm
||38 x 370 cm
||Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
|Date First Available
||21 Nov. 2016